วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Weight Loss Story


  "My husband is that the envy of his friends for basically obtaining a "new" better half in mid-life!"

Roberta Saum, Gold Run, California






Vital Stats: Age fifty two, weight lost sixty lbs., inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips.
I was thus pissed off with not obtaining the body I wished.

It wasn’t till I found Venus issue that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t terribly skeptical, that in all probability helped ME to induce started with the workouts, however there wasn’t extremely something to fret regarding anyway. I simply did 3 months as a check drive and also the results blew ME away, I fully modified my body and my whole life.



After doing the Venus program i spotted that before i used to be doing virtually everything wrong and manner too difficult.



Jannette Joly, Laval, Quebec
Vital Stats: Age fifty four, weight lost sixty lbs., inches lost: 11" on waist, 10" on hips.







I am thus grateful to John World Health Organization is an incredible guy by the manner, he’s the sort of trainer that a trainer like ME appearance up to. It’s necessary to know that a whole Weight Loss program like this one is extremely arduous to search out and creating things easier to try to to is crucial for fulfillment once you’re too busy together with your own life, let professionals like John, Brad and his team (yes their team as a result of they're conjointly FANTASTIC responding much among the hour for any inquiries) make sure you have ALL the tools you would like to succeed in the simplest form you've got ever been in your entire life and your solely responsibility is attempt to simply lie with no excuses, not with a program like Venus issue that works no queries asked as long as you are doing it.





"Eight youngsters in twelve years and that i look and feel higher than I ever have in my entire life!"

Sherah Taylor, Oregon

Vital Stats: Age thirty six, weight lost sixty lbs., inches lost: 12" on waist, 7" on hips.







Eight youngsters in twelve years and that i look and feel higher than I ever have in my entire life! I've continually had the determination and firmness to exercise and eat right, however was ne'er EVER able to see such unbelievable results till I found Venus. I pinch myself a day to ascertain if i'm dreaming...


"I love the Venus issue workouts and my body has remodeled into one thing i assumed i'd ne'er have!"

Terry C. Warrington, Pennsylvania






Due to time constraints I generally do half a exercise within the early morning and either end it that night or consequent morning. I don't pay plenty of your time within the gymnasium figuring out. This program is thus achievable even for somebody World Health Organization works regular and is extremely concerned in my church, son’s college and incorporates a terribly active social life. i really like the VF workouts and my body has remodeled into one thing i assumed i'd ne'er have! At my age I cannot believe the form that i'm finally obtaining, and that i owe it all to the Venus issue program.

My 54th birthday is next month and that i need to impart John for making a exercise associated an surroundings that has helped Maine have the form I even have continually unreal of, I feel awesome!


         "I lost all my post gestation weight that was superb. I can’t say enough concerning the community and also the ladies in it. I actually have ne'er been a part of an internet community like this one-it is really special."



Shannon C. North geographic area

Vital Stats: Age thirty seven, weight lost sixty lbs., inches lost: 12" on waist, 8" on hips







After seeing the results of the primary Venus Transformation contest I bought the Venus workouts. I did the part one exertion from week seventeen to early in my trimester once I switched to shorter workouts. I became active on the community, wherever there have been a number of alternative pregnant Venuses and many of mothers of little kids! I felt the Venus perspective (both community and workouts) was therefore well targeted to ME, and that i worshipped the podcasts for delving into the psychological science of weight loss, the simplicity and also the success of contest winners.


"I have spent the last seventeen years since having children making an attempt to turn. With Venus issue not solely did I meet my goal however I surpassed it and weighed in at 131 lbs. for my fortieth birthday. the simplest present ever!"

Sheila pernio - Milroy, Pennsylvania

Vital Stats: Age forty, weight lost fifty lbs, inches lost: 10" on waist, 9" on hips.





At the start of 2012 i used to be doing what I continuously do, sorting out a exertion program to assist ME lose the burden I had gained the previous year. per annum it absolutely was identical goal which was to achieve a hundred thirty five lbs by my birthday in October. the sole distinction was that this was my fortieth birthday and that i wished to enter my forties within the best form of my life. I actually have spent the last seventeen years since having children making an attempt to turn. therefore figuring out and diet is nothing new on behalf of me. Some years I had success however it absolutely was sort of a roller coaster up and down. This year once I stepped on the dimensions I weighed 173 lbs and that i set that it absolutely was time to require management. I spent January through might doing completely different exercise programs however solely managed to lose thirteen lbs, however pathetic is that?



I was busting my butt with cardio and that i didn’t appear to create any improvement within the look of my body. i spotted that my ingestion was a serious issue and that i started looking on-line {for however|for a way|for the way} low I may go while not putt my body into “starvation mode” which is how I happen to come back across the Venus Index. I listened to a brief video that intrigued ME and that i then purchased VI one. I started on Gregorian calendar month seventeenth at one hundred sixty.5 lbs and my 1st week was simply obtaining through the fast and so the 2d week was once I started the particular workouts. From that time on, I ne'er looked back and that i ne'er strayed. half-dozen months later, i'm fifty lbs lighter and thirty seven lbs of that was lost through victimisation the Venus Index and Eat Stop Eat. and also the better part was that not solely did I meet my goal however I surpassed it and weighed in at 131 lbs for my fortieth birthday. the simplest present ever!





           http://pisanu2014.venusind.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=16723822







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น